If you play Netent or Quickfire games, they demand that customers play in EUR. In turn this means we have to go through a ‘know your customer’ KYC process on customer withdrawals. (This applies to every single online casino by the way.)
Fortunately, you only need to go through ‘know your customer’ KYC process if you want to withdraw funds. We suggest if you want to play for real, then deposit funds and start the KYC process, so when you win then you can withdraw very quickly.
We have worked with SoftSwiss to make this as simple and efficient as possible.
Documents necessary to speed up your withdrawal:
- Proof of Identity: Passport, Driving License or official Government issued ID card. More
- Proof of Address: Utility bill, phone bill or bank statement displaying your name and address in full. More
- Proof of Deposit: Screenshot or photo from online bank, bank statement, Skrill page, etc. showing the deposit.
- Must display the company name
- Must display the amount paid
You will also have to submit documents to verify your Deposit and/or Withdrawal methods depending on the chosen method. Please check below information on the methods you have used to find out what you need to send:
- If using Neteller or Skrill: Screenshot of profile page on Neteller or Skrill showing registered email address.
- If using Credit Card: Front and Back of card used to deposit, with middle 8 numbers and CVC/CVV covered.
- Both Front and Back of card must be received
- Cover the middle 8 digits of your credit card. The first and last 4 digits must be visible
- CVC/CVV number must be covered
- Must correspond with credit card number used on casino
- Picture must show whole card
- If using Bank withdrawal: Bank statement dated within the last 90 days showing full name and address. More
- Must be dated within the last 90 days
- Must show your full name and address (screenshots of online banking does not require the address to show)
- Must show the full bank account number, and correspond with the bank account used on casino
- Must show Bank Logo
- Screenshots must show full page
Read our depositing page on Oshi for more information, or search through the knowledge base.
To get to your Control Panel documents page go here.